Thursday, September 25, 2008

Don't hate me because I'm....

Married to the greatest man ever! I am finally on the road to recovery. I have had a stomach virus for the last three days. Not fun. But, it is times like these that I know just how blessed I am to have the husband that I do. Don't get me wrong. I am reminded daily and am appreciative hourly of my better half. But during these times it's just such a blessing to have a partner take up slack. I have literally been in the bed since 9:30 Tuesday morning. Matt has been, his typical wonderful, very involved dad-self, but he's also been "mommy." The homework duty, the nighttime bath duty, the preparation for the next day...all of it.
In my last post I lamented over being a working mom. I know that if it weren't for my husband, I couldn't be the working mom that I am. My children are my life, and their daddy is the love of my life.

No comments: