Friday, October 24, 2008

Don't hate me because......I DON'T UPDATE MY BLOG!

This was a recent IM discussion with one of my closest friends, Sarah! Sarah, aka Chihuahau by her close friends can be a little FIESTY! We were discussing on IM that I wanted to carve pumpkins with Mason this weekend and she said "Take pictures!" I said, "I know, I know and put them on my blog!" The rest of the converstation went something like this...
Chihuahua: "Don't hate me because blah, blah, blah....I hate you because you won't update your blog!"
Me: "That is my new blog post!"
Taco Bell Dog: "Great Adventures my !!"
Me: "They are so great that I don't have time to BLOG about them!!!"
Paris Hilton's Tinkerbell: "You are not going to put this on your BLOG!"
Me: OH yes, I am...you just wait!!
So, here it is....the next installment of Stacy Gilbert...blogging extraordinaire! But, just remember the disclaimer on the first entry.....I knew I would not keep this up on a daily basis. I'm working at a monthly basis so at least I am leaving myself open for improvement!
Okay, and now since I'm on a roll....and have another blogging moment!
Today Mason had a 50's day at school. Blue jean, white t-shirt...slicked hair. It was cute. I'm posting a small video....So there Chihuahua.....I'm posting video!!!!!! Who's the BLOGGING QUEEN now? Stay tuned for the pumpkin carving pics to come soon!

1 comment:

momx3 said...

NICE!! BUt it's on now sister...let the blog wars begin!! BTW, blog queen, where's the sound for that clip? LOL LOL I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!