Sunday, September 7, 2008

Am I crazy?

Okay. So I am attempting to join the world of blogging. I can't even seem to commit to a family scrapbook but I think that I will be able to keep a blog going...well, we'll see won't we?


I just enjoy reading other's blogs so much that I thought,
"I should do this." I also thought "You can't make some of this stuff up that goes on in this house so LET'S share the comedic experiences!" (I AM A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT!) So this is the first blog entry...yes, it is also a sleepless night, induced by a migraine treated with Excedrine which has caffeine...and yep, you guessed it...keeps me awake! So, I'm not publishing this until the morning to make sure that I am not hallucinating! Let's start off with a pic of our family...

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

The Gilbert Family's Great Adventures said...

Yeah, and see....not committing to it very well! Maybe I should commit to once a month? That's what I've resigned myself to do with my journal but I have been doing it since 1999! Thanks for stopping by...maybe there will be more soon!