Friday, December 5, 2008

ChRiStMaS is in the AiR!

It's beginning to look....er...um....Feel a lot like Christmas! I've voiced opinions to any who would listen about Black Friday! I'm not a fan. I won't bore you with my rant but let's just say I'm protective of my Christmas Spirit and don't want to see the worst in humanity on the first day I allow myself to get excited about Christmas! That being said...my Christmas spirit is firmly in place! Some might say that it is clouding my judgement and I'm pulling Matt down with me...namely Matt!




We are giving Mason a dog for Christmas! Isn't he adorable? He's a golden retriever and we aren't getting him until Christmas morning! He'll be from us not Santa....Santa gets to have all the fun and we are stealing some thunder this year! I showed Mason the pics and told a *Christmas Lie* (yep makes me feel better to call it that)...that it was a friend of mine's dog. He said "That's exactly what I want!" Whew! Matt asked him what he would name it? (I mean...we don't want to burden this dog with a bad name so some "tweaking" might be necessary) To our surprise he busted out with Frazier or Gunner! Not bad! We could take either of those....we left it alone! Watch...he'll reconsider in his own mind between now and then and we'll be stuck with a "Sponge Bob" or "SpiderMan"....the minds of 6 and a half year olds are precarious!

Last night was our local Christmas Parade and it was COLD! We had a great time with some good friends and the pizza place we all 5 or 6 families went afterwards will never be the same! Thanks to our wonderful photographer extraordinaire...Sarah....seeing as how I left my camera at home!




No comments: