Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nine Years Tomorrow!


Tomorrow is mine and Matt's 9th anniversary! I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday!

I remember when the doors opened at the church and I started down the aisle toward Matt, the look on his face was what I'd always hoped for. Ever girl should feel so loved at that moment. Fortunately for me, I see that look often.

I've told many people that I thought I was marrying a really great guy. I mean I KNOW I have great taste! (hee hee) But the Matt I married is not a drop in the bucket to the Matt that I'm married to now. I know this is becoming a broken record but I don't feel like I can say it enough. I have a wonderful husband. He could not be a better daddy to our children. The Lord has blessed me beyond belief. My soulmate, my love and my best friend....Happy Anniversary!

No comments: